The Civil Wars make beautiful music.


The Civil Wars is a musical duo made up of John Paul White, vocals & guitar, and Joy Williams, vocals & occasional keyboard.  That's it.  They have no back-up band or other frills.  I would place them in the Folk genre, but I think that they would be appealing to people of varying musical tastes.  I could be wrong...you can decide for yourself since they so generously offer a live album for free to download from their website.  It's called Live from Eddie's Attic & you can find it by following this link: The Civil Wars official website
I'd also encourage you to listen to their cover of the Jackson 5's I Want You Back.  The Civil Wars completely make this classic their own. I Want You Back - youtube
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!  I listen to them...frequently.  That may be an understatement...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know TED.

Loving Kindness Meditation